Transitional period where nothing you do feels quite right. Wherever you are, you feel as though you should be someplace else. You don't want to live in the present. Moving forward constantly towards what, exactly? Tunnel vision. Unmoored. One thing at a time. Soon I'll be where I'm meant to be.
Saturday, 6 September 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm about to unpack the most messed-up part of my psyche, so if you don't know me very well, don't mind this. This blog is my j...
-
How did my TA reply to my e-mail, which was sent from MyaMcateer.CU and signed off with Mya McAteer calling me Maya. This isn't some so...
-
I'm not ready for the halls of De La Salle to fade to memory and appear all distorted in my dreams like the halls of my elementary scho...
-
The only time I've ever confidently and coherently expressed my political, moral, and philosophical opinions to a group of people was w...
No comments:
Post a Comment