Wednesday, 12 August 2026

 I watch my friends become adults, and I sit and stare and try to catch up to them. I sometimes think that if I used my brain for even a second, I would realize that I'm becoming an adult too. We all grow up in different ways, and some parts of adulthood come easier to others. Some people have licenses, some have jobs, some know how to cook, some play sports, some go on dates, some go to the gym, some make important phone calls, some try new things, some move away, some make new friends, some never see their parents, some have savings accounts, some have their wisdom teeth out, some have a plan for the future. None of them have it all

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I'm about to unpack the most messed-up part of my psyche, so if you don't know me very well, don't mind this. This blog is my j...